MAKING IT WORK @ HOME
A Personalized Consulting Program
for Parents of Teens and Preteens
- Be sure you have done all you can at home before you make big or expensive decisions
- Assess the potential of your home environment to handle problems
- Consult with a seasoned parent trainer by phone or in-person
- Meet the difficult challenges of adolescence with greater confidence
- Safeguard the future of your family
“Making it Work @ Home” is for parents of teens and preteens who want to be sure they’re doing everything they can at home to deal with a current problem before they consider the difficult and expensive decision of out-of-home treatment. While it may seem that there is no other alternative, often there is a solution at home which has been hidden from view. For parents who have had to send their son or daughter to an outside program “Making it Work @ Home” can be a powerful first step toward relapse prevention. The whole program can be done by means of electronic communication.
PHASE I: EVALUATION & DIRECTION
- Pinpoint your greatest strengths with the Pinpoint Assessment Tool survey
- Learn the “5 Indispensables”
- Form an initial plan of action during a 90-minute phone conference
PHASE II: GUIDING THE FUTURE
- Implement your plan with 4 more conference call sessions
- Determine future steps to preserve progress and further address issues.
“Making it Work @ Home”
- Avoid expensive forms of treatment in cases where they are unnecessary.
- Know when clinical help is really necessary
For more information contact Bill Seery, M.Div., M.S., LMFT
For more information contact Bill Seery, LMFT, Path Light Counseling